Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I have failed (this week)

Weight on Sunday, April 17th: <262


I failed this week, I ate chinese on Friday and wasn't as strict the rest of the weekend.  But I am still down a belt loop so I will stay the course and focus to maintaining a good diet even through weekends.
I have a wedding on Saturday so I will relax my goal for this week.  I must say publishing the blog does keep me in line.  I haven't posted this week's goals on Sunday like I wanted so subconiously I may have been avoiding admitting failure.

Goal for week: -2 lbs

Weight goal, Monday April 25th: <260

Mid range goal: May 22nd: 230 lbs

Long range goal: July 7th, 210 lbs. (haven't been this weight this millennium).

Ideal weight: 200lbs. (haven't weighed this since college)

4 comments:

Jeff King said...

I hope you meet your goals… you never fail until you give up trying.

rocketsciencesense said...

Thanks Jeff, my attitude exactly.

Anonymous said...

Keep it up. It's a win/win situation. You get healthier and I also get to see less of you (albeit slowly) at the office!

GTS said...

Go for it dude!