Tuesday, March 29, 2011

App Review: Runkeeper

Hey webverse,

Since it has been a while since I blogged I figured I would start again with a short post about an app for my driod within the android operating system I used for a while.  (I don't want to strain my blogging muscles and over-do it out of the gate.)

Runtracker.com - is a free phone application that track your exercise via the phone GPS.  It provides your sessions quantities such as distance, time, speed, average speed and others.  It lets you link to facebook and runtracker.com to share your accomplishments with friends.

Pro: easy to install, easy to use, free

cons: I found the gps sometimes didn't update properly and it would not track my performance properly.

Final recommendation: I ended up switching to another app.

Hope this helps.

No comments: