Thursday, June 10, 2010

I am grateful

I recently went through a very difficult time in my life and I am grateful for everything that has happened. I lost some friends, but I realize they were never really friends to begin with. I have gained so much more. I lost most of my personal possessions processions- furniture, HD TVs, assorted crap and a place to live. and now I am free to start new. I now realize how many friends I have and I know that they are true friends. And I also know that the vast majority of people are good. The outpouring of love and support I received has been truly amazing. What happened in the end was really the perfect thing that had top happen. It truly was a blessing in disguise. I am not a smoker any more and this time for good. My lungs are free and clear and getting better and better everyday. I have gotten to spend time and reconnect with old friends and new. I meet amazing people everywhere I go. I made three new friends just last week during my travel to Huntsville. So please know that I cannot thank everyone withing my life enough for the support I received recently. Please know that every day I work my hardest to live up to the esteem you hold me in and the respect you have given me. I am grateful.

No comments: