Wednesday, December 25, 2013

What I want.

It is important to know what you want and then let it be known,

I want 10% body fat with 300 lb. bench press, 20 pull-ups and 400 lb. squat.

I want to do a 6 minute minute mile for three miles every day.

I want peaceful safe restful sleep every night surrounded by love.

I want to drink clean water and eat food, mostly green, not too much.

I want to own my own company that does good and employs 10,000 Engineers.

I want a good woman to love, lots of healthy beautiful children that continue to do good.

I want to leave a cleaner better planet for their kids and leave better kids than I am that live a happy safer life

I want to be surrounded by friends and make news friends and do good every day.

And I want everyone else to have what they want too.

Like this Georgia Tech Student:



No comments: